The Fast Track Forex Strategies Work…

Greetings forex traders,Today it is 7.56a.m. GMT and I have completed my days work in just around 25 minutes.I am a big believer that if you are going to do a forex training for people, and I’m pretty sure you would agree, that you should “practise what you preach.”I use a “foundations of forex” trading strategy that incorporates in to it preparation and planning to trade, forex psychology (managing your emotions, kicking out your ego and becoming a “woman of steel”).I then train you in my “Forex Evolution” strategies. These proprietary Fast Track Forex techniques will help you to hone your skills in trading forex and squeeze more juice out of yourself and more pips out of the market.People say there’s a whole load of info on the web about making money in forex, why do you need a program. Let me tell you that’s garbage from the outset.Why? Because there’s so much “online currency trading - what the hek is that anyway? Online currency trading - precisely those three words were invented by a broker I’m sure of that - anyway, without further digression - all this info is going to send you insane…WORSE its going to cost you bad.I tell you and my clients will tell you I cut straight through the junk and take you straight to what counts, so that you’ve got the cream of the crop of the “free stuff” and how to use killer forex trading strategies that literally are going to get me in to trouble with bank managers because they are so effective.This is NOT the kind of stuff you learn ordinarily in $5000 seminars from people who really shouldn’t be in business with what they are peddling at some times.It is the real deal of forex. I don’t like to say the above paragraph, but there comes a time where you’ve got to start protecting your clients and your potential people. I mention people I verifiably approve of on this blog. You can see a couple of them in post http://www.sambeatson.com/?p=55I placed my trade at about 6.55a.m. shorting the cable using my “One Chart Wonder - Crown & Glory” forex trading strategy.You can see a video of this strategy in the previous post below this one and my trading it live there.I also have made a video of my trade today and its exact rules, entry and exit for the trade.I explain everything in the video.My entry price (after deduction for forex broker spread) was 2.0212. The current price is 2.0164.I took an automatic profit at 20 points.With a 10 point per day forex trading plan (see post http://www.sambeatson.com/?p= ) that means I am 100% on track for the day PLUS another 100% ahead of my plan for the day = 200%.How long did it take for a person to be able to get 200% ahead of the days plan trading forex - or as you might call it - online currency trading - using the Fast Track forex training package…If you are a online currency trading professional, I take my hat off to you. However, if you’re not making money in this market, get a good mentor and start taking this seriously. I mention a couple on this blog and I have my own forex training too. And it is a bargain at the current price for sure.Believe in yourself again, fully. I’m 100% convinced that in your thoughts you are doubting if you are not making money in this market. And we deal with that too in my program. Let’s eliminate temptation and get serious about making money.If you take the training I offer via my members site - http://www.fasttrackforex.com/members you will also receive access to the FastTrackForex.com/members Crown & Glory forex trading strategy which I mention in this post and the last. It’s worth $5000 on its own.Here are a couple of testimonials from customers. You can read them here: http://www.fasttrackforex.com/special/testimonials.htmlThe results with “One Chart Wonder - Crown & Glory” for me are not a freak occurence. I trade on a “full-time” basis but only part-time hours. There are opportunities to trade this system often. It requires some training and knowledge and even some self-directed study of the markets. That’s why I call it UNIVERSITY.fasttrackforex.com. Only I believe I’ve made it simple enough that my grandmother could understand it.Best regards,Sam Beatson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes
Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst
Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki